Sue has been a Transformation Life Coach for the past 25 years and was trained in transformational coaching with David Gershon and Gail Straub’s of the Empowerment Institute. Transformational coaching offers others ways to make the changes they wish to see in their lives through their connection to their intuitive self.
Sue's many life transformations over the years:
- Moved 32 times (was an Army brat and married into the military)
- Mother of two adult children and stepmother of 4 adult children
- Grandmother of 12
- Motivational Speaker on welcoming life's changes and challenges
- Transformation Life Coach
- Certified Intuitive Healer
- Brain aneurysm survivor
- Corporate sales/marketing executive in NYC
- Small business owner
- Certified hypnotherapist
- Hands-on energy healer
- Divorced and remarried
- Widowed and remarried
- Cancer survivor
In the quest for greater experience as a Transformation Life Coach, Sue became certified an Intuitive Healer and studied with Dr. Meredith Young-Sowers at The Stillpoint Institute, where she later taught the intuitive healing curriculum.
After her 25 years in corporate America with Marketing Corporation of America, USA Cable and Avon, Inc., Sue realized that there had to be more to her life than simply earning money. She was constantly exploring new paths of passion, paths that lit her life up.
- She became a Transformation Life Coach and Change Agent after graduating from The Stillpoint Institute.
- Sue now offers Transformation Life Coaching: Helping Create Lives of Positive Change that guides others onto a new life path of passionate exploration, teaching them to listen to the messages from their heart (the heart is where intuition resides and all angelic connections originate). Transformation Life Coaching offers clients the learning of intuitive awareness, living their uniqueness and having the courage of change. Do not be afraid of change - live life fearlessly!
- In order to expand her personal bond with the angelic world, Sue searched for 20 years to find other avenues of spiritual expansion.
- She found an extension of her life as a spiritual seeker and teacher through the soul of a horse—Skye, a self-determined mare. Knowing that this horse was leading Sue on an entirely new path of self-exploration, she went on to study with Dr. Deborah McCormick, one of three Drs. McCormick, who have founded The Institute of Conscious Awareness in San Antonio, Texas.
- Discovering the healing personalities of horses has given Sue another avenue of personal expansion to offer her clients at her ranch, Livin’ the Dream Ranch, in Virginia where she applies the Stillpoint model of understanding the messages of the body which the horses identify for each client. She is also certified as an Eagala Equine Specialist, one who asks the horse to partner with a human for healing of emotional and physical challenges.